Ageing and wrinkles are biologically linked and inevitable to an extent. However, the problems start when the signs of ageing start affecting your skin condition way before the 50s. Although, wrinkles can affect many parts of the body, most men and women are worried about facial ones. The good news is that you can actually reverse the damage and decrease visibility of these creases on the skin using natural anti-wrinkle solutions.
What are wrinkles and how do they occur?
Skin, being our biggest defence system against the environment, is highly vulnerable to damage from the sun, pollution and micro living organisms live bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses. With continuous damage the process of photo ageing is boosted and so does dryness. In some years, deep furrows and fine surface lines become more visible with factors like smoking, substance abuse, sun exposure and stress levels fuelling these factors. Sunscreens are usually the best against damage caused by the sun but most people fail to realize this until the initial signs of wrinkles appear.
How to decrease their visibility?
Once wrinkles have seeped in your skin, it gets very difficult to deal with them. However, the right kind of formulations and well-disciplined lifestyles can offer some considerable benefits. Skin Care Total offers a wide range of anti-wrinkle products targeting different parts of your face, neck and body. A complete anti-wrinkle routine should include scrubbing, a dermabrasion device, facial mask, anti-ageing serum and anti-wrinkle eye cream. Collagen dietary supplements would also be an added advantage if you want to support the treatment internally too.
Apart from the usual anti-wrinkle creams and devices, it is important follow some simple steps to improve your skin condition quickly. Here are some simple expert tips to help you out.
- Wrinkles are often caused by inadequate amounts of water in the body. It is recommended that you plenty of water while using anti-wrinkle products to aid repair of skin tissues.
- Where water can keep you internally hydrated, an external moisture barrier is also essential. You can use a high quality moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated for longer periods. Also keep a lotion handy wherever you go.
- Vitamins are everything for your skin and if your diet is lacking the essential ones then even the best of anti-wrinkle creams will not help. We recommend that you pay special attention to Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Antioxidants would only add to the repair. They have the ability to restrict free radical damage at cellular level and decrease your biological age over a longer period of time.
- If you are going to use an anti-wrinkle eye cream, see if it has fruit-extracts, antioxidants and collagen-supporters.
- Peel-offs and face masks should be a part of your skincare routine. And sunscreen should be used every time you step out in the sun.